- Do a lot of things early on in life like joining conferences and clubs to explore your interests. Identify why you loved the the things that you love, and find jobs that you believe would need those skill sets.
- Communication skills is one of the most important things that you could have for almost any job. It is also a transferable to any career, so you will never miss your shot even if you changed fields.
- Try and find a mentor when you are new to the job. A good mentor will help you through the challenges and teach you the basics until you can go off and mentor others. You can gain a edge over others this way, and also adapt into your position better.
Preposition: this is a speech given by graham in his late years
Hook: ? (something investment related) [try using a story/or question]
Body (rising action): explanation of value investing
- Value investing vs. speculating (explain speculating)
- What is value investing about? (1-2 POINTS)
These (climax): You need to invest in qualities of your life that is deemed valuable by analysis, because life is full of sheep like participants who follow the flock to do what all others do and believe in what others believe
- Whatever you do, do it with a purpose and commit to it once you choose it
Conclusion: best of luck to you and every thing that you choose to invest in. I look forward to your name on life’s superinvestor’s list.